Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6


Please allow me to apologise to my myriad followers who have been clamoring for news of the crop. At left you will note that, fairly pregnant with bud, is an Ancho Chile. I never tried to grow Anchos before so I'm pretty happy to see them coming along pretty well. We haven't had too much moisture so it was necessary to water recently. But, mirabile dictu,** they seem to be behaving EXACTLY the way the other peppers do. I know how to do the other ones so I'll keep treating them the same way. Kinda like children a good parent treats them all the same. Now that happens to be a TOTAL canard. I've had kids and I did NOT treat them equally. The myth is that a parent does. The practical application never cleaves to "the book", does it? Be parenting as it may, I will treat the peppers equally. So there. TTFN.
Lou
**For the Latin impaired 'mirabile dictu' means, "wonderful to relate."

No comments:

Post a Comment