Tuesday, June 15, 2010





There are three tiny Cayennes. Aren't they cute? The reddish building in the background is where we keep the tractors and most other garden stuff.

























I'm gonna try and put these posts with pictures in better order from now on. What I want to do is put a picture here: Looks like I got it.










It's a picture of what I hope will be Bell peppers. For those of you who don't know all peppers start out green no matter what color they turn at maturity.


I'll hold off on pictures for a while until I get some more mature fruit. I am so encouraged by what's out so far.



Pretty fun stuff so far even though I spent a ton of time weeding today. The weeds are still winning anyhow. It can't be said enough that Farmers are deserving of all the praise that can be heaped their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment